Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Brother 10, Episode 6 Eviction

Julie, you are making this too easy. The first WTH moment from this episode of BB has to be Julie Chen's outfit. Orange. Head to toe. Who looks good in orange? And you accented with black shoes? Paying homage to Halloween? I know CBS has a stylist because they obviously did everyone's hair and makeup for the eviction episode (was it just me or did Renny look 10 years younger?) Maybe you need to do a little reflecting on what you did to piss this person off.

Next WTH goes to Steven for his Tourette's like "Suck it, bitches!" outburst on live TV. I'm not sure what his aim was with that, but I am wondering if he has any regrets now...

Okay, I am not saying anything else because I don't want to spoil things for those of you that still have this episode hanging out in your dvr. Isn't it funny how the advent of the dvr has allowed us to be even lazier about watching TV? I never thought that could be possible.

2 comments:

Melisa S. said...

Is it just me for did the season seem to start with a bang and then get stagnant? Now I watch with my finger on the FF..to get to who wins each competition and so on...

Rains said...

Hey dear it was a great episode. I saw it really nice it was. So guys Watch Big Brother TV show with all episodes & better quality from here!!!!